Thursday 16 August 2012

WISHLIST (ZARA)

Zara is one of my all time favourite high street stores; it's classy and well-made touch brings it to the higher end of the high street caliber. This has been a great year for me as far as Zara goes, as their spring/summer collection was light and flirty, as well as dark and studded. As the fall/winter collections are being brought in, i feel the same way about the recent items. Above are my most wanted from Zara as i've had my eye on the studded shirt for sooo long (its a perfect fit) and i fall in love with it a little bit more each time i step in store. Today i tried on the Wooden Wedge Ankle Boot (found here) and was instantly in awe of how amazing they looked! They were ridiculously comfortable as well. I hope to splash some cash on them asap, because they were to die for! 
What are your favourite items from Zara at the moment? 


No comments:

Post a Comment