Friday 10 August 2012

CATS VS DOGS






Karl Lagerfeld - the iconic face behind the fashion house Chanel is a name hard to forget. Whether it be his work in fashion, his well known weight-loss, the signature shades or the controversies he has caused, Lagerfeld is someone I’ve always found interest in. To me he is a visionary god, but what i love the most is his new accessory and Chanels new muse - Choupette (or Princess Choupette) his kitten!
Shes pampered more than any pet i’ve ever heard of: with two maids, a knowledge of how to use an ipad, and a balanced meal of water and pate. According to an article in Hapers Bazaar, Lagerfeld has no plans of purchasing a brother or sister for Choupette as he claims ‘She’s the one’ aw!
If it was up to me, I’d say ditch the dogs such as chihuahuas and follow Lagerfelds footpath of owning mans new best friend - kittens. What are your views?


1 comment:

  1. I adore this! Personally my dogs are my babies, literally I love them & treat as if they're my children. (:

    www.jennafifi.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete